What are cookies?
A cookie is a data file stored on your device when you visit the website. When you return, the website will be able to recognize you and activate stored information.
The information we collect via cookies can generally be divided into four categories:
- Necessary cookies: help make a website usable by enabling basic functions, such as page navigation and access to secure website areas. The website cannot function optimally without these cookies.
- Functional cookies: collect information about your preferred settings and choices on the website. We do this in order to show you the version of the website that suits your preferences. The information is used to determine your preferred region and language and to display videos and other visual elements on the website.
- Statistical cookies: collect information about how you interact with the website, including how often you visit the site and which pages you view. We do this to optimise the website’s design, usability and effectiveness. In addition, we use the information to provide you with personalised content and conduct market research.
- Marketing cookies: collect information about your interests, including which pages and ads you click on, which products or services you show interest in or purchase on this website and other websites. We do this to show you ads relevant to you and your interests. In order to show you targeted ads on this and other websites, we work with other companies with whom we may share the information.
You can read more about which providers place cookies, for what purposes, etc., under the different categories in the Cookie banner (Necessary, Functional, Statistical and Marketing).
What types of cookies do we use, and how long are they stored?
We use two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored on your device and has an expiry date. When the cookie expires, it is automatically deleted. If you visit the website again, the cookie will be renewed.
- Session cookies (temporary): A session-based cookie is placed on your device when you visit the website and is deleted immediately after you leave the website.
The cookie banner describes each cookie, including the type of cookie, its duration (expiry date), the cookie provider and the purpose of the cookie.
What kind of information do we collect?
When you visit ztove.com and accept all cookies, we collect the following types of information:
IP address, time zone, country, operating system, device, which website or platform you came from, search engine keywords, products you looked at, your button clicks and downloads.
Our use of third-party cookies
A third-party cookie is placed on your device by a third-party provider, such as Google Analytics, Facebook, Adform, etc. The purpose of a third-party cookie is to analyse behaviour on the website using third-party analytics tools and to provide targeting and retargeting for marketing campaigns on third-party advertising platforms.
Ztove uses the following third-party cookie providers:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Optimize
How to reject or delete cookies
You can always refuse third-party cookies completely by changing the settings in your browser on your device. Where you find the settings depends on which browser you are using. However, you should be aware that if you reject third-party cookies, there will be features and services you cannot use on the website (because these rely on cookies).
You can opt out of cookies from Google Analytics here.
How do you delete cookies?
Cookies you have previously accepted can easily be deleted. How you delete them depends on the browser you use (Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.) and on the device (mobile, tablet, PC, Mac)
It is typically under Settings – Security and Privacy but may vary from browser to browser. Which device/browser are you using – click on the relevant link:
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Flash cookies
- Windows 7
If you delete all cookies, the website may not function optimally.
Remember: If you use more than one browser, delete cookies in all of them.
If you have any comments or questions regarding our information and/or processing of personal data, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected]