Terms of trade
The content of the ztove.com website – including product images, text, graphics, web graphics and other data – is owned by either ztove.com. The material is protected by copyright law as well as intellectual and industrial property rights. Use of the items mentioned above, without the written consent of ztove.com, is punishable under applicable law.
Ztove.com has no ownership of web icons and fonts made available free of charge through open source sources. Including Font Awesome, Glyphicons and Google Fonts.
Placing orders on ztove.com is not a legally binding agreement. Ztove ApS has the option to cancel your order due to printing errors, technical problems, delivery failure and similar situations.
Binding order confirmation and invoice will be sent to you when we have sent the order you have ordered.
NB: If an invalid e-mail address is provided, ztove.com takes no responsibility for the missing information as a result.
All prices are incl. 25% VAT and stated in Danish kroner, where nothing else is stated.
Reservations are made for printing errors, price changes, sold-out items, tax changes, currency changes and force majeure. The prices are only valid in Denmark, excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland.
- Payment with Visa / Dankort, VISA, Visa Electron and Mastercard on ztove.com is via a secure connection. Entered card information is encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and cannot be read by others. The secure connection is indicated by a small green padlock in the browser. ztove.com has no access to your card information at any time. ztove.com uses a payment solution from Quickpay. We only withdraw the amount from the card when we have sent the goods.
MobilePay from Danske Bank
- Payment with MobilePay takes place via mobile phone, thus avoiding having to enter card information. Payment is made by entering a mobile phone number registered with MobilePay in the payment window. Thus, a payment request is received directly on the mobile phone. Once the request is approved, the transaction is completed and a receipt is displayed on the screen.
Payment with ApplePay
- Payment with Apple Pay, can be used on Apple devices. If you use ApplePay on your Apple device, you can approve the purchase via Touch ID or Face ID. Apple does not store your account number on their servers. Simply select ApplePay on the payment page, and then you will have the option to approve the payment with ApplePay.
All products are delivered to the buyer’s address, delivery costs are included in the price of the product. Items that are in stock will normally be dispatched the same day or within 2 working days after the order is placed. If the item is not in stock, an extended delivery time must be expected. When sending the goods, a delivery confirmation is sent via e-mail.
Ztove can receive and ship orders to EU countries.
In addition to the standard 14-day right of withdrawal, you always get a 100-day satisfaction guarantee on all products purchased at Ztove.com.
So you can try Ztove at home in your cooking in peace.
The satisfaction guarantee does not apply
- If the item has been used for a purpose for which it was not intended.
- If the value of the item is significantly impaired, e.g. inflicted damage due to maintenance.
There is a 24 month warranty on products purchased from ztove.com if there is a defect or defect in the item. The period is valid from the day the goods are received. It is a requirement that the complaint is justified and that an error or defect has not arisen as a result of incorrect use or damaging behavior.
If you wish to exercise your right of complaint, write to email@example.com.
You must advertise within a reasonable time.
Note: if the item has been damaged during transport, you must complain immediately, otherwise your warranty will lapse, cf. the Purchase Act.
How to apply the right of complaint:
- Contact ztove.com as described at firstname.lastname@example.org
After accepting the return, please send the item (including a copy of the error description) back in a safe packaging to the address provided in the first request.