Website font(s) are from Google fonts.
Placing orders on ztove.com is not a legally binding agreement. Ztove ApS has the opportunity to cancel your order due to printing errors, technical problems, delivery failure and similar situations.
We only supply Products for purchase by adults and we do not sell to children. If you are under 18, you may use our Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Binding order confirmation and invoice will be sent to you when we have shipped your order.
NOTE: If an invalid email address is provided, ztove.com accepts no responsibility for the missing information as a result.
Reservations are made for printing errors, price changes, sold out items, tax changes, currency changes and force majeure.
Danish prices only includes Denmark and not Faroe Islands and Greenland.
Payment by VISA, Visa Electron, Mastercard and Maestro at ztove.com is made through a secure connection. Entered card information is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption and cannot be read by others. The secure connection is indicated by a small padlock in the browser. Ztove has no access to your card information at any time. Ztove uses a payment solution from Quickpay. The amount will only be withdrawn from your account when we have shipped your order.
Payment with Apple Pay can be used on Apple devices (iOS). If you use Apple Pay, you can approve the purchase via Touch ID or Face ID. Apple does not store your account number on their servers. Select Apple Pay on the payment page and you will then be given the option to authorize the payment with Apple Pay.
Is it safe to pay at ztove.com?
Yes, if you pay with Apple Pay, VISA, MasterCard or one of the many other card types we accept, you are guaranteed the highest possible security.
Ztove is approved by QuickPay, and all card payments are made through an encrypted connection. The secure connection is indicated by a small padlock in the browser, which is shown when you are completing the payment.
When you pay using Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard or Maestro, you may be asked for a Verified by Visa code or a MasterCard SecureCode. The extra code is an additional security to ensure that strangers cannot abuse the information on your payment card.
Ztove will never have any access to your card information, and the amount is only withdrawn once we have shipped the item.
Is my personal information secure?
Yes, we do not disclose your information to third parties. For more information please read our Privacy Notice.
All products are delivered to the buyer’s address. Delivery of your order will be complete when the products are delivered to the address you gave us and the products will be your responsibility from that time. Items in stock will usually be shipped the same day or within two working days after the order is placed. If the item is not in stock, an extended delivery time must be expected. Upon delivery of the items, a delivery confirmation will be sent over email.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this free service, this must be stated in the comments section when ordering.
For Ztove pans or pots purchased at ztove.com, you have 14 days to cancel, counting from the day the item is received.
The right requires:
- that you notify us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, your decision to cancel the purchase, within the cancellation deadline, depending on the product category.
- that you ensure that the product is in original packaging and the product is returned in the same condition as you received it.
Ztove ApS receives neither parcels without distribution nor parcels sent by mail. COD.
- if you assert your right of withdrawal, we will in principle repay all payments received from you.
- ztove.com will only refund to the same payment method used in the original transaction.
You should always:
- be able to prove that the message of regret has been sent.
- be able to prove that the item has been returned (eg with a receipt).
- pay the return shipping costs.
ztove.com do not:
- guarantee the entire purchase price refunded if the value of the item is decreased, eg damaged.
In addition to the regular 14-day cancellation right, you always get a 100-day satisfaction guarantee on all induction cooktops purchased at Ztove.com.
So you can calmly try Ztove at home in your cooking.
100-day Satisfaction Guarantee applies when purchasing:
- Ztove Home 460 induction cooktop
- Ztove Home 480 induction cooktop
- Ztove DUO
If within 100 days of receipt you are not satisfied with your item purchased from ztove.com and want the money back, you must:
- contact us by email: email@example.com and briefly describe why you are not happy with your purchase.
- ensure that the item is properly packaged in original packaging and the item is returned in the same condition as you received it.
You should always contact us before returning your products.
The satisfaction guarantee does not apply
- if the item has been used for purposes for which it is not intended.
- if the value of the item is significantly impaired, e.g. damaged.
If in doubt or have any questions, please contact us.
If you want to make a claim
There is a 24 month warranty on goods purchased at ztove.com if there is a defection in the product. The period is valid from the day the item is received. It is a requirement that the complaint is justified and that errors or omissions have not arisen as a result of improper use or injurious behavior.
You must advertise within a reasonable time, after defects or deficiencies are found.
Note: If the item has been damaged during transport, you must immediately contact us, otherwise your warranty will be waived.
If you wish to make a claim, you will have to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
After approval of the claim, return the item (including copy of the error description) back in proper packaging to the address provided at the first inquiry.