Can i use my Ztove cooktop as a regular cooktop with my existing cookware?
Yes. When the cooktop is disconnected from the app, it works as a regular induction cooktop.
Can Ztove replace my existing cooking appliances?
Of course! Besides ensuring accurate and uniform cooking, the Ztove system replaces a number of appliances, such as
- Sous vide
- Egg cooker
- Rice cooker
Can I use my Ztove cookware on a regular cooktop?
No. The advanced temperature control provided by Ztove ensure that the pan and electronics does not overheat. This feature requires a Ztove compatible cooktop.
Can I put my Ztove pan or pot in the oven?
No, Ztove cookware must never be placed in an oven or alike.
Is the Ztove cookware dishwasher safe?
No, Ztove cookware is not dishwasher safe. Clean your cookware by hand, using a soft sponge or a brush.
How often do I need to replace the battery in my cookware?
Cookware by Ztove usually last 1-2 years before the battery needs changing, depending on usage.
I can’t connect my cookware in the app:
There can be multiple causes, including…
- The cookware is already connected to a different device/app
- If the cookware LED blinks green, the cookware is already connected. Disconnect the cookware and try again.
- Batteries are depleted
- If the LED does not light up when physically moving the cookware, the batteries need to be replaced.
- Entered power saving mode
- Tilt the cookware – when the LED lights up, the cookware is ready to be connected.
- You are using a phone or tablet that does not support Bluetooth 4.0 or newer.
- Try to connect from a Bluetooth 4.0 enabled device
I can’t set the temperature from the control page in the app:
Before controlling the temperature, you need to select the cookware you wish to control.
- In the control-tab, press “Select cookware…” and assign the cookware placed on the corresponding cooking zone – the temperature control will then be activated. Remember to also turn on the zone on the cooktop.